critique

Moderator: CM_Admin

critique

Beitragvon deadz » Donnerstag 25. Juni 2009, 15:05

Now i finished all 7 adventures and can name some flaws in this game which can be improved

1)game loading time. sometimes take 20-30 seconds. dont know why - my connection speed is 1 mbit and i cant imagine what in text based game may need time to load.
2)more graphic pictures in combat mode. i think that before each combat player should see pictures of opponents to look what he fights against. for example in cyclops island adventure i was fighting on arena against something named Auroch (or auroloch?)..i havent any idea what was that....
3)distance classes in combat.like in PnP game for example a player with halberd or spear fights against opponent with sword the opponent cant hit player in first round - instead he need to make an attack action to come in melee range. i dont know if this is hard to do in this game but absence of distance classes makes infantry weapons and spears totally useless - they are supposed to keep enemy from getting close but if they dont why use them - they dont have such damage as two-handed weapons and they not allow to use shield
4)additional armor items like helmets and hands protections. was that really difficult to make in this game? that just another item which you use in inventory to add 1-2 armor...
And btw in pnp game there are a few types of armor that combine for example - garetian plate armor is a torso plate mail with hand protections and horassian :raiterharnish: is set of armor protecting torso head and hands..why not add them to game? they can cost a fortune but be very good. btw in manual i see a "tournament joisting armor"- didnt found it in game but anyway if there is this thing why there is not :raiterharnish: or garetian plate.

to be continued
deadz

Beitragvon deadz » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 14:52

and silence was an answer.... :lol:
deadz

Beitragvon CM_Admin » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 15:31

... or just waiting for your continuation?

... or just too much work on some major feature releases you will be able to play very soon?
CM_Admin
Site Admin

Beitragvon deadz » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 15:46

CM_Admin hat geschrieben:... or just waiting for your continuation?

i am not sure if you need my continuation because maybe all those subject had been already discussed on german forum which i cant read.

future releases? cool ...
deadz

Beitragvon CM_Admin » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 17:37

NOW available: Online- and Offline Duels against other players!

Have fun!
CM_Admin
Site Admin

Beitragvon deadz » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 18:09

i already tried to find online opponent found none and now chose offline opponent and waiting for his move - btw what happens if he not comes online in 26 hours at all?
deadz

Beitragvon CM_Admin » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 19:03

Offline-duel starts automatically after 26 hours. You see a timer in the "duel" area at your hero.
CM_Admin
Site Admin

Beitragvon GTStar » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 19:11

deadz hat geschrieben:i already tried to find online opponent found none and now chose offline opponent and waiting for his move - btw what happens if he not comes online in 26 hours at all?
Then the round will be played with the standard adjustments (respectively the last adjustments) of your opponent. After that it's your turn again.
GTStar

Beitragvon deadz » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 19:42

so if a person not comes around within 26 hours then you will fight against him like he was a mob? okay...
i already was afraid that i need to wait 26 hours after each game turn and then the fight will take a month of real time
deadz

Beitragvon GTStar » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 20:58

deadz hat geschrieben:so if a person not comes around within 26 hours then you will fight against him like he was a mob? okay...
i already was afraid that i need to wait 26 hours after each game turn and then the fight will take a month of real time
You HAVE to wait 26 hours every round, if the opponent does not do anything. But not longer than 26 hours. After 26 hours the round will be played in any case.
And if there is no damage or anything like this in a round, all rounds will be played until something happens.
GTStar

Beitragvon deadz » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 21:18

GTStar hat geschrieben:
deadz hat geschrieben:so if a person not comes around within 26 hours then you will fight against him like he was a mob? okay...
You HAVE to wait 26 hours every round, if the opponent does not do anything. But not longer than 26 hours. After 26 hours the round will be played in any case.
And if there is no damage or anything like this in a round, all rounds will be played until something happens.

oh my...but what if my opponent NEVER comes online if he dropped from a game completely?? if it will take 15 rounds to kill him then just this one duel will take 15 days...
can i just drop from this duel and go do other one?
deadz

Beitragvon GTStar » Freitag 26. Juni 2009, 21:47

deadz hat geschrieben:
GTStar hat geschrieben:

oh my...but what if my opponent NEVER comes online if he dropped from a game completely?? if it will take 15 rounds to kill him then just this one duel will take 15 days...
can i just drop from this duel and go do other one?
Yes, you can drop it, but then you will lose the fight.
GTStar

Beitragvon deadz » Sonntag 28. Juni 2009, 22:30

GTStar hat geschrieben:Yes, you can drop it, but then you will lose the fight.

i think that if the opponent not shows up at all you shold have option to leave duel for free..because waiting for 26 hours after each strike is just stupid....
deadz

Zurück zu Proposals and Critique