How do I modify hero's stats?

Moderatoren: TheGrey, CM_Admin

How do I modify hero's stats?

Beitragvon Keeper » Donnerstag 25. November 2004, 12:33

Ok, Ive downloaded and completed 1 game and into the second one at the moment (Cyclop's Islands).

Im playing the warrior who always drowns in the Open Sea part of the game cause of his low skills and heavy armour.

Today I discovered that I can actually spend my adventure pints on skills etc. The problem is that when I spend them all and continue playing, the changes I made to my hero do not save!

How do I save them?
Keeper

Beitragvon CM_Admin » Donnerstag 25. November 2004, 13:30

Please tell us your cellphone model and the version number of the game. You can see this before starting the game on the standard menu. Should be something like "Options" or "Info". Depends on your model.
CM_Admin
Site Admin

Beitragvon Keeper » Donnerstag 25. November 2004, 20:37

It is Nokia 7610

As about the game version: I have "options" in the menu, but all I can do there is enable/disable fast combat mode and Justified text
Keeper

Beitragvon CM_Admin » Donnerstag 25. November 2004, 21:08

You already started the game. That's not what I mean.

Before you start the game you are in the GAMES folder. Instead of opening (starting) the game use your arrow keys to move the selection to "Details" or "Options", then "Choose" this selection and look at the version number. This is completely in your Nokia menu.
CM_Admin
Site Admin

Beitragvon Keeper » Freitag 26. November 2004, 01:41

Dont have this option. What I can do is select INFO - a small text appears saying "to move this application, blah blah blah". It is my phone's text. Unfortunately, it has nothing to do neither with the game itself, nor with its version
Keeper

Zurück zu TDE-Mobile: Technical and Content Issues